Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sales & Marketing - Year End -Brainstorming

This is the first time I really sat down for a sales & marketing meeting that was conducted by our sales & marketing consultant. I was there to learn how to manage a sales team and to give a talk on regards of our new products.

It was really cool! I have learned many things like sales, discount rate, collection, payments, sales quota, comissions, claims and etc. Every bite of infos that I get are all very important to me.

I am now silently learning how to think, how to react and how to tackle things just like my board of directors. This is not easy as I need to learn how they think and what they will think on regards of certain matter. I have to build up a certain way how to think a proper thinking and to think a helicopter view. I will be learning ........

No comments: