Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Executive Master of Bussiness Administration

InsyaAllah if my application succeded I will be persuing my study in Bussiness and Administration. This an executive course where all classes will be carried out during the weekends for a duration of two years and it will cost me RM18K. I am okay with this. My only concern is to spend my time with my beloved son afterwork without fail. He has got his papa and opah during the weekends. I will not be worried...as long as he has company.



I have to do this. I need this knowledge. This is the time...there will be no "the right time" until you decide that the particular time is the right time. Ya-Allah terangilah hati ini dan kuatkanlah langkah ini. I just have to take the very first step.....than I will be walking.....




No comments: